Monday, June 7, 2010

waiting...waiting....waiting

Waiting sucks.

We have applied for a house.

Still waiting to see if we were successful or not.

Now of course, I am starting to change my mind about moving into it. But that's me in a nutshell. I am constantly changing my mind and I drive myself INSANE!!!! Hubby didn't see it either. So now we think if we are approved, we should probably both go and check it out together before signing on the dotted line. I almost wish they would call me and say we didn't get it.......

I'm hardly making anything, but would love to just spend hours at the bench. I would love to start sewing again in the future. I would really like to start sewing with leather one day in the future too.

I got my order from Monsterslayer within about 5 days. So I have tonnes of bezel now and I am very happy with their service, I will certainly go back for future orders.



No comments: