Monday, February 1, 2010

I'm In The Shop.

To the right is a picture of my jewelry in my cabinet at my mum's antique shop! Finally! We all went up to her shop on Saturday and my husband and my dad put the cabinet together, whilst I tagged and priced all my stuff. It's so hard trying to price everything. I basically let my mum price them, but I am starting to think I might bring the prices down a bit when I go up there next.

So now I am not in a rush to get things made. I can take my time to make some new pieces. I am trying to get my hands on some new cabochons, preferably all bright coloured ones. I have many earthy toned ones and I don't really feel inspired to use them.

Several of the pieces I have put in the shop were originally intended for me...but my hubby convinced me to try and sell them...I guess I can take them back if they didn't sell.

Here are some more pendants I made last week to go into the shop.



1 comment:

lynn bowes said...

beautiful work here!
:: lynn ::