Friday, February 12, 2010

Get Ya Cab on....

To the right is one of my latest pieces. Crazy Lace with 9ct gold Ring. Going to put this one up on Etsy soon.

Anyway....staying with the theme of my title for this post...I have finally paid for about 20 cabs and am in the middle of buying more. The ones I am still buying at the mo are on the larger side. I love jewelry on the large/chunkier side of things, I like 'look at me' 'where'd u get that from?' kind of jewelry. Always have, probably always will. So I cannot wait to get my hands on the bigger cabs that I've chosen, it won't be for a while yet, but that is a good thing as I have run out of silver :(

I've been working on a piece for my MIL but it didn't work out...so I have to try it again...I have just enough silver for that. I do have a heap of scrap to send in and have refined though...so that will give me back some silver, I'm just too lazy to do it.

No comments: