Wednesday, April 18, 2012

And it begins!


My gorgeous baby girls first day at Kindy!!!!

And I can't believe how well it went!
I hung around in the background for about a half hour (whilst it was playtime outside) and then I was talking to one of the teachers and she advised me to try and leave whilst everything was going on. So I called out to Summer and she came over and I told her I was going, but that I would be back before she knew it, as she is going to be having so much fun and that I love her. And can you believe it?? She didn't really mind!!!

That coming from the little girl who this morning said she didn't want to go lol.

So I went through my fave coffee shop drivethru and got their biggest coffee and hung around for half an hour (just in case they needed me to come back) and now I am home. I've got 3 hours to play with before I have to head off and pick her up. 

So I guess I should hit the bench eh?!
Wow this is so strange.....I love her with every fibre of my being and I know how much she needed this. So I hope she is having an awesomesauce time!!!

I love you my little munchkin ♥ ♥ ♥

Em.

6 comments:

Amy Nicole said...

It will be good for both of you! I'm so glad it went well!

littlecherryhill said...

Just hoping that it will continue that way Amy!

Unknown said...

Congrats! Just think of what you can do with all your free time now! I am both dreading and dying for when Olivia goes to school!

littlecherryhill said...

It's so strange Judy...but she was soooo ready to go to something like this, that I couldn't put it off any longer. I felt so lost on the second day without her. I hope this week will be better ♥

Lorena Angulo said...

She is a beautiful girl ! ♥

littlecherryhill said...

Thankyou Lorena!